Mt. Shuksan Climb Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get there?
International Mountain Guides has worked for many years with the staff at CTT Destinations to provide professional travel service for participants in our programs. For help with your plans, we urge you to contact Pirjo at CTT Destinations: 800-909-6647 or email@example.com
What kind of insurance do I need?
IMG requires that all* trip participants purchase Travel Insurance that includes coverage for medical evacuation, repatriation and medical expenses for the duration of their IMG program. Trip Cancellation and Travel Insurance is strongly recommended. Trekking and mountaineering programs are true "adventure travel."
*The insurance requirement does not apply to IMG customers on programs within the continental USA but is strongly encouraged.
What's included in the trip cost?
- guides at 2:1 ratio
- dinners and breakfasts during the climb
- all group equipment (shared tents, stoves, climbing ropes, snow/ice anchors)
- climbing permits
Cost Does Not Include:
- transportation to the trailhead
- lodging the evening prior to the start of the climb or the last night of the trip
- meals other than breakfasts and dinners on the program