How To Apply for an IMG Expedition
We take your application to join an IMG trip seriously. Our application process will require some extra time and paperwork from you, but this helps us do a better job screening our participants and insuring that our IMG team members get on a program that fits their experience and expectations. Please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com if you have questions regarding our application procedures, to check availability or request more info on the programs of your choice.
IMG Application Procedures for...
2021 Everest, Nepal and Tibet Climbs & Treks
If you are interested in joining our Spring 2021 Everest, Lhotse, Lobuche, Everest BC Nepal Treks, or other Nepal/Tibet climbs or treks, please contact Program Director Greg Vernovage at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Mt. Rainier Programs ONLY
These applications are FILLABLE forms; however, please note your original signatures are REQUIRED. After you complete the forms, please print the documents and sign by hand where indicated and submit to IMG. You may otherwise choose to print a blank application, complete by hand and submit to the IMG office.NOTICE: 2020 Mt. Rainier COVID-19 Program Changes
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the following program changes are in place for Mt. Rainier 3.5 Day DC/MUIR climbs:
- Bring a cloth face mask to wear at the first ½ day orientation. Social distancing will be maintained. On the mountain, IMG will provide you with a Buff neck tube for covering your face at the rare times when you gather less than six feet apart while climbing.
- Bring two freeze dried dinners and two instant breakfasts (add hot water only). IMG will provide boiled water and hot drinks.
- Drive your vehicle into the Park on Day 2. IMG will provide a pass that allows you to enter the Park. Sleep in single occupancy tents at both camps. Exceptions include couples or those who share the same residence. IMG will provide full time coverage of both camps to maintain, clean and sanitize each tent between uses.
- We cannot offer tent lodging at IMG Headquarters before or after your program. Alternative lodging options are listed on our Rainier Lodging Page.
Working together, we can make things safer for all.
A detailed outline of COVID-19 protocols will be provided upon registration; please contact IMG for more information.
- Please contact the IMG office for availability:
360-569-2609 or email@example.com
- Carefully read, execute and submit the IMG Mt. Rainier Application Forms and Payment Information.
This is the only way to apply for and secure your position on the program.
Please Note: Your position is not confirmed until all properly executed forms and application fees have been received and reviewed at the IMG office in Ashford, WA. If within 48 hours of submitting the Application Forms you have not received an IMG confirmation email, please contact our office to confirm we have received all of your information.
All NON-Rainier and NON-Nepal/Tibet Expeditions
These applications are FILLABLE forms; however, please note your original signatures are REQUIRED. After you complete the forms, please print the documents and sign by hand where indicated and submit to IMG. You may otherwise choose to print a blank application, complete by hand and submit to the IMG office.
In order to apply for and reserve your position on a non-Rainier, non-Nepal/Tibet IMG program, please carefully read, execute and submit the forms and supporting materials of our IMG Application Forms.
Personal Insurance and Travel Arrangements