Job Description: Registration Clerk
Location: Ashford, WA
Hours: Full Time (with Part-Time Training/Probationary Period)
The Registration Clerk is responsible for processing of all program (climb/trek) applications and payments. Responding to customer inquiry emails and answering phones. Filing, scanning and general office duties.
This position requires a high attention to detail and self-initiative. Communication skills at multiple levels are essential, planning and follow through are critical, and customerservice orientation is mandatory.
- Previous customer service experience.
- High attention to detail a must.
- Exceptional computer skills including advanced functions within MS Office Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-focused environment required.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, remain flexible and problem solve when faced with multiple input sources required.
- Conduct oneself with the highest level of professionalism and discretion.
- Ability to adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Bookkeeping knowledge a plus.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Employment is contingent on passing a typing test and standard background check.
Pay and benefits:
- $14 per hour.
- WA State L&I coverage.
- Potential advancement to full-time position.
- Please submit these documents via PDF attachment only.
- No phone calls please.
Please note that IMG does not hire unskilled guides without significant climbing experience, and we do not hold "Guide Try-outs."