November 8, 2011
The weather cleared yesterday and the Lukla flights have been going again, moving the backlog of trekkers after five days of bad weather. Today Justin and the Ama Dablam team hiked down from Namche and they are hoping to fly tomorrow. Mark and Sierra are scheduled to fly to Kathmandu on 3rd wave Tara Air flight and Justin and his crew are on 5th wave Sita Air flight. If the weather holds they should get back to Kathmandu mid day tomorrow.