December 7, 2009
Phill called in yesterday to tell us that the team is dug in at High Camp (13,000ft) waiting out the cold, the clouds and the wind. It looks like the weather is going to turn and give them a chance at the summit today…Everybody is feeling strong and ready to stretch the legs.
If they do summit today they’ll head on down to Vinson Base Camp tomorrow.
Think warm thoughts…