December 26, 2017
Steady progress seems to be the mantra for both our Aconcagua teams over the Christmas holiday.
Robert called in Monday. They’ve moved to C2 and everyone’s doing well. Forecast for the 28th is quite favorable, so the plan is to move up to C3 tomorrow and see if they can’t take advantage of a little porter assistance, a good forecast and the fact that everyone continues to perform well and take a shot, possibly on the 28th. Sounds like a good plan for this crew.
Jonathan, over on the Polish side of the mountain, checked in Monday also, after having made a carry to C2. They’ll spend another night at C1 and will likely take advantage of the continued good weather and the strength of the team and move up to C2 tomorrow.
Our two IMG teams won’t likely be shaking hands on the summit but close. Bottom line is that this holiday season on Aconcagua has been good to both our teams, and we can definitely be thankful for that.