January 31, 2016
Jonathan checked in today, reporting that the team and he had made their move to high camp. Weather is good and winds were light. All members made the move without issue. That was all great news. Plan is to prep summit gear, eat and drink, rest (as much is possible at that altitude) and get ready for a summit bid in the morning. Forecast is favorable. Now’s the time to see if all their patience and hard work will pay off. They’ve done all they could to put themselves in a good position. We wish them the best for tomorrow.