June 6, 2016
Team did a good acclimatization hike yesterday to Pastohov Rocks and they feel healthy, strong and ready to take a shot at this thing. Sunday morning it is, if weather cooperates. Forecast isn’t perfect but it isn’t terrible. Some precip looks probable but winds look minimal. A little luck, a little patience and a little persistence are probably all in order about now. Aaron feels good about the crew and everyone’s ready to get up in the morning and see if it’s reasonable to give it a ‘go’. We’ll let you know.