December 8th, 2017
Forecast is reasonably good and the winds have decreased down on the Ice. Justin reported this morning that the team was packing up at C1 and going to attempt their move to high camp today. No news is typically good news so we’re hoping the team is continuing with that plan and will be able to reach high camp today.
We likely won’t have that news until late today. As always, fingers are crossed and weather will continue to play a large role in the team’s climbing plans.
A successful trip to high camp today could mean a shot at the summit tomorrow. Entirely speculation but we’re hopeful.
Check back tomorrow and we’ll get updates on the site as soon as we can.