November 29th, 2017
News just in from Justin on the Ice is that the team is still on standby. Weather has not yet said yes. There is still a possibility that they can get to Vinson base camp today but, if not, the forecast is looking more positive tomorrow.
Flight delays are not uncommon on Vinson trips. Patience, for now, is the name of the game.