August 8, 2014
Jonathan, Igor, Sasha and team are up at our hut. VERY nice weather today. Let’s see if their luck holds.
Tomorrow’s an acclimatization day to the Pastohov Rocks. Get the last details sorted out, pack, make a few more red blood cells – you get the idea. Then it’ll be time to ‘pick the shot’. With the Black Sea on one side and the Caspian Sea on the other, weather tends to be a bit unstable in the Caucasus. They’ve got a couple of days so we’ll wish them the best.