January 18, 2014
Josh Tapp and Martin Lucero called in Saturday morning, Seattle time. Their team has made the push up to high camp on Aconcagua. It’s been snowing and was snowing this morning when they moved up. Winds aren’t high, it’s actually warm (relatively) at high camp but visibility is minimal. They’re where they need to be given the weather and the forecast. Question for them now is whether to take a shot tonight or Sunday night. This is the tough part. For now, they hydrate, eat, rest and prepare. Lots of factors to weigh early tomorrow. We’ll let you know when we hear.