December 26, 2012
Josh called in this afternoon. The carry to C2 is now complete. If winds continue to die down, the team will move to C2 tomorrow. It gets tough now, but everyone is holding up well. This is a tough mountain and the group is doing well. Another piece of good news is that winds are forecasted to remain in a reasonable range, at least through Monday. It’s only a forecast but at least it’s not the other way around.