May 24, 2011
Guide Sheldon Kerr called in from Mt. Bona Basecamp at 2:30pm AKDT. Everyone is happy and healthy. They did a carry up to Camp 1 at 11,800 feet today. No crevasse falls for the team or incidents during the climb. The weather is holding good and they will move up to Camp 1 tomorrow if all are feeling up to it after a good night’s rest.