January 28, 2011
Just spoke with Senior Guide, Peter Anderson. The entire group got to high camp in good form. All are now tucked away for the evening. Forecasts show a possible summit day for tomorrow. Winds in the 20-30 km/h range and light precipitation. Let’s keep our fingers crossed for the team. Their plan is to stick their heads out the tent early tomorrow and, if conditions allow, head uphill.