Mt. Shuksan Women's Seminar Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get there?
What kind of insurance do I need?
We invest in insurance coverage for commercial liability and medical and disability insurance for our employees while participating on our programs. We cannot insure you for your personal needs, but we do expect you to be as fiscally responsible as we are. We require that you insure yourself against potentially expensive difficulties that may arise. First, Trip Cancellation Insurance may provide financial relief should you be forced to withdraw from the program before it even happens. Next, make sure you have adequate Travel Insurance for coverage should you have a problem during the trip. Medical care and evacuation in remote locations can be expensive. For more information, please see our page on Trip Cancellation and Travel Insurance.
What's included in the trip cost?Cost Includes:
- dinners and breakfasts for the climb
- all group equipment including shared tents, stoves, climbing ropes
- hardware and climbing permits.
Cost Does Not Include:
- transportation to the trailhead
- lodging the evening prior to the start of the climb or the last night of the trip
- meals other than breakfasts and dinners on the program.